- Every articled person shall server for :-
- Twelve months in the field; and
- Twelve months in the office subject to the exemption that may be granted
- Service of the articled person shall include training in the title survey in the field for not less than six months and training in title survey in office for not less than six months.
- Statement of Training shall be submitted to the Board not later than 30 days after period ending 30th June and 31st December of each year.
- A person may be granted exemption by the Board if as follows:
|(a) A person employed as a lecturer at Universiti Teknologi Malaysia or Universiti Teknologi MARA with a minimum of three years full time teaching experience in land surveying||6 months office training|
|(b) A person who is employed as a lecturer at a Goverment polytechnic or institution recognised by the Board with a minimum of five years full time teaching experience in land surveying||6 months office training|
|(c) A person who has gained work experience outside Peninsular Malaysia acceptable to the Board||6 months office training|
- When exemption is granted, the remaining period of training shall consist of at least six months in title survey fieldwork and at least six months in title survey processing work in the office.